Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Color Inspiration: Hot Pink

While at the neighborhood farmer's market this weekend, I came across a bouquet of the most beautiful hot pink dahlias.  I was so taken by the lovely hue, I had to buy them.  Hot pink is indeed hot, and now is the time to rock that color while summer is still here.  Here are some hot pink items to inspire you.
My hot pink dahlias... so pretty!


This hot pink dress by Betsey Johnson is so cute and feminine.


How much do love this satin anemone pump by Christian Louboutin!
This is the perfect shoe to wear to a late summer wedding.

This cute fitted blazer in hot pink will definitely get you noticed.

Finish any outfit off with a classic Chanel purse.
I picture this one with jeans, black stilettos, and a crisp white tank shirt.

Hot pink make-up is soft and feminine and compliments most skin tones.

Don't forget hot pink nails!

Enjoy the days of late summer and rock the hot pink!

-The Panther


No comments:

Post a Comment