Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Favorites: Boots!

The best thing about the arrival of autumn is the fall fashions.  I have a great love of boots and finally we are at the season where I can rock my boots once again.  Here are some of my favorites.

Classic black high-heel boots by Calvin Klein

Every girl needs a pair of classic black high-heel boots.  These are indispensable in my wardrobe. They can be worn with almost anything:  short skirts, longer skirts, dresses, jeans, stretch pants, or gauchos.  Do you have a frilly floral print dress that feels too much like spring?  Pair it with some tights, a cardigan and some classic black boots and it is ready for fall.

Vintage leather cowboy boots

Cowboy boots are another must in my wardrobe.  The more scuffed-up the better so I recommend shopping the vintage stores for a perfectly worn-in pair.  Like the classic black boot, cowboy boots are adorable with a feminine floral dress and make the outfit more season appropriate. 

Motorcycle boots by Matiko

Always a sucker for mortorcycle-inspired fashions, a pair of motorcycle boots are a great addition to your wardrobe.  Cute over skinny jeans or with a skirt and tights.  Real motorcycle boots are made to last.  Invest in a classically styled pair and wear them for years.

Riding Boots by Franco Sarto

Equestrian inspired fashions are still hanging on because of their classic style.  Riding boots are super cute over skinny jeans and a cropped blazer.  Like the cowboy boots and motorcycle boots, riding boots are classic and a good pair can be kept for years and never go out of style.

Red suede over-the-knee boots by Christian Louboutin

Less practical than the other boots I've mentioned are these fabulous red suede boots.  I happened to see these in a magazine the other day and I cannot stop thinking about them.  Imagine these paired with a simple, short black dress and black tights.  They kind of remind me of a super hero and that makes me like them even more.

Monty Boots by Manolo Blahnik

These are just for fun.  They are simply statement boots but oh what a statement they make.  I can see these worn with skinny black pants and a bright colored oversize sweater.

The season is here so have fun with your fall fashions.  Pick up some of the "staple" boots for your wardrobe if you don't already own them.  Watch for the Panther... She'll be the one in the red suede over-the-knee Christian Louboutins!

-The Panther


No comments:

Post a Comment